Like I’D pass up the opportunity to draw Mad Eye naked!
This is what I did in Microbiology club. School is cool sometimes.
S. marcescens, staphylococcus, m. luteus, and e. coli
*sets entire english language on fire*
Mushishi - Visuals
(I take no credit for the gifs)
Mushishi Ginko helps you even when you have a crush on someone… XD
There are many reasons to love Mushi-shi and like half of them are Ginko’s face
Ginko is tired of this shit
"The mugura are like a mountain’s nervous system”
Every time this post comes around, I have to explain this.
Watch Dennou Coil, the most underrated anime pretty much ever.
- Yes, this is the standard of animation throughout the series.
- AND THIS IS A FILLER EPISODE.
- It’s basically about kids with what’s essentially Google Glass: The Game. The whole world is affected by this game. Traffic lights, school, anything.
- It’s good in the beginning and gets really, really good by the end.
- Shows the vulnerabilities of children.
- Well-written children in general. They fall under some tropes but they don’t suffer from the usual fallacies of writing children into series.
- And yeah, the filler episodes are really good. The whole series is worth watching.
Reblogging as a reminder to myself
wish this show was longer.
I was looking for this post! Tried to find this show based on sketchy memory of it… and discovered Mushishi now has a second season. TWO great shows for the price of one.
Guys guys guys we really need to make this one thing clear